One-Click Law

Family Law

This includes divorce, paternity, modificaiton of support and/or custody, guardianship, and adoption. 


We all know what this is. We help you get divorced or repsond to a divorce that has been filed against you. 


This is how you established who is the father and settle child support and custody issues for parents who are not married. 


This is how you get custody over a child that is not yours (normally grandchild, niece or newphew) or over an adult that is incapcitated.


This is used if there has already been a case (divorce, paternity, guardianship) and you want to modify the existing situtaion. 


We all know what this. We have documents to file or respond to an adoption. 


You can purchase consultation with Arkansas attorneys if you need some help along the way. 


  • Affidavit of Residency –  you can use this instead of having a witness show up to testify you are a resident whether or not you have a hearing.
  • Child Support Worksheet – worksheet provided by the Court to calculate child support.
  • Divorce Decree – makes you divorce, changes your name if you want it, deals with property and debt, and deals with child support and custody.
  • Order of Paternity – adjudicates the father to be the legal father and sets out child support and custody.
  • Order Appointing Guardian – determines incapacity and sets out who is in charge of the person and estate of the ward.
  • Disposition sheet – Court required document to close your case.

What the document are:

  • Cover sheet – required by the Courts to open or re-open a case in Arkansas.
  • Confidential Information Sheet – your are not supposed to put confidential information (birth dates, social security numbers, etc.) in court documents, so you put there in here and the court does not release the information.
  • Summons – this is the document you serve someone with along with the complaint.
  • Waiver of Service – if the defendant signs this, you do not have to serve them. Often used in uncontested cases.
  • Complaint – the document the starts the lawsuit and you serve it with the summons.
  • Party Affidavit – if a judge will let you get divorced without  a hearing, this will be your testimony. If you have to have a hearing, it will show you what questions are necessary.

How to Sue Someone for Child Support

This article will help you understand the process for getting someone on child-support in Arkansas. It will walk through the step you need to take to get child-support.

How to Start a Divorce in Arkansas

This article will help you understand the process for starting a Divorce in Arkansas. It will walk through the step you need to take to get file the divorce and obtain service.

Everything You Need


All the court forms and documents you need. 


To help walk you through the interviews and help you answer questions. 


To explain step by step what you need to do throughout the case. 

Legal Consults

30 minute appointments with Arkansas Lawyers if you need help. 

Arkansas Attorneys

We can help you find an Arkansas attorney if you decide you want to hire one. 

Work at your own pace

Either though the portal or by purchasing the document packages as you need them.